Home > FAQs

Do I need a visa to come to your country? Will you write a letter for me?

If you are a citizen of the EU, you do not need a visa. All citizens of non EU countries have to apply to the British Embassy in their country for a visa. This visa will only be valid in

Are you registered with government or any other official authority?

We are registered with the British Government through the Home Office and permitted to accept international students for all of our courses. Ascent School of English is accredited by: ASIC – The Accreditation Service for International Colleges Ascent is also recognised members

TSA: For a unique experience

Newsletter subscribe