The London Eye
The London Eye is currently Europes tallest ferris wheel, the entire structure is 135m high with a diameter of 120m. After the Shard, it is London’s highest viewing point. No visit to the city would be complete without a ride inside one of these amazing capsules!
- On a clear day you can see up to 4o km in all directions
- The London Eye can carry 800 people each rotation, which is comparable to 11 London red double decker buses
- Capsules travel at a leisurely pace of 26 cm per second, which is twice as fast as a tortoise sprinting
- On average the London Eye receives more visitors per year than the Taj Mahal and the Great Pyramids of Giza
- The 32 capsules on the London Eye are representative of the 32 London boroughs
To book tickets please visit the official London Eye webpage